Friday, August 27, 2010

FIRST BLOG FOR RYAN YONG AKA BIG HEAD

today i hav start writing a blog....
hiaz....dun noe why i feel wired when im writing my blog...
ppl enjoying writing blog but im not....
why...is there anyone can tel me why...
hiaz.....


Finally utar timetable registration finish....
lucky tat i stil can same class wit my best fren...and i had spend a rm21.80 and whole day at cc to do my timetable for sem2...
tis week im totally poor....i stil hav to save money to go to trip.....im pok kai tis week......


LASTLY.....final exam is coming....OH SHIT...
i stil can turn on my study mood yet...today afternoon i stil play snooker wit my fren who study at ktar...hiaz wasting time and money....ryan wat are u doin,...study lor.....
OMG....i scared i cant get a bud result on my final..damn worry about it...
shit it.....im began to be rude when im feel stress.....

i dun noe wat to write anymore coz i cant think anything now!!!!so sorry!!!!
hope i write more thing next time!!!
nitezzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment